Yummy and Crispy Left Over Rice Pakoras
👩🍳 Prep Time
👩🍳 Cook Time
👩🍳 Total Time
Here we go ➡️
- ¾ cup Cooked India Khaas Basmati Rice
- ½ inch Ginger grated
- 1 Green chili chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro or coriander leaves finely chopped
- ¼ cup Green Peas boiled, steamed or microwaved
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup Besan (gram flour)
- 3-4 tablespoons Water
- Oil for deep frying
- Take cooked India Khaas Basmati Rice in a bowl. Add all the ingredients except oil and water.
- Mix well and let it sit for 5-10 minutes, as vegetables will leave its water.
- Then add little water at a time and make thick lump free batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat for deep frying.
- Once hot add spoonful of batter using your hand or two spoons. Fry few pakora at a time.
- After few minutes, flip them or move them around to get even cooking and browning.
- Once they get golden brown and crispy from all sides, remove it to a paper towel lined plate using slotted spatula.
- Serve hot.